Compressor nebulizer UNIVERSAL
An indispensable tool in the family first aid kit
Compressor nebulizer UNIVERSAL
The Medical Air Compressor Nebulizer System is a medical device designed to deliver medicine prescribed by a physician to the airways of the lungs. The Nebulizer and the Air Compressor combined provides aerosol mist for inhalation by the patient for medical treatment only. Intended for home and hospital use.
Nebulizer is intended for use in treatment of asthma, COPD and other respiratory ailments in which an aerosolized medication is required during therapy. Aerosol easily and quickly comes to both upper and lower respiratory tracts.
Why is this inhaler perfect for you?
Here are some benefits of this product:
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
- Intended for home and hospital use;
- Suitable for drug inhalation therapy;
- Easy to operate;
- Ideal for All ages;
- Sound Level below 60 dBA;
- Can be used with or without a mask;
- Easy to clean and maintain;
- Power: 230 VA C, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Below 47 W
- Nebulizer Flow: 3 l
- Compressor Flow: 6 l
- Air Tube 1.5 m
- Medicine Container Capacity: 2-8 ml
- Particle Size: 0.5 to 6 microns
- MMAD: 2.44 microns
- Average Mobilization Rate: 0.2 ml/min
- Remain Amount: 0.15 ml
- Noise Level: below 60 dBA
- Compressor Pressure Range: 23 to 32 psi / 160 to 220 kPa /1.6 to 2.2 bar
- Operation Pressure Range: 5 to 8 psi / 30 to 55 kPa /0.3 to 0.55 bar
- Operating Temperature Range: +10°C to +40°C (+50°F to +104°F)
- Operation Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Storage Humidity Range 10% to 95% RH
- Dimension (L x W x H): 166 x 143 x 80 mm
- Product Weight: 1.10 kg
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP 21
- Classification: Type BF
- Place your device on a flat and stable surface. Be sure that you can easily reach the controls when you are seated.
- Plug the power cord of Air Compressor in, but do not connect the Nebulizer. Make sure the power switch is at “OFF” status.
- Make sure that the air filter is attached to the Air Compressor.
- Turn on the power switch.
- After the Air Compressor runs properly for 1-2 minutes, switch off and connect the jet outlet of the Air Compressor to the inlet of the Nebulizer by the air hose. CAUTION: • Make sure the device is correctly assembled and the air tube is correctly connected to the compressor and the nebulizer. Air may leak from the air tube during use if not securely connected. • Do not use the device if the air tube is bent.
- Begin treatment according to your physician’s instructions.
- Inhale and exhale naturally. Be sure to stop when the medicine is used up.
- When you have finished, turn the Air Compressor device off before you disconnect the air hose.
- 1 x Main Device (Compressor)
- 1 x Nosepiece
- 1 x Nebulizer
- 1 x Air Tube
- 1 x Adult mask
- 1 x Children's mask
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 5 x Filters
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User guide
Why did the inhaler turn off during operation and what should be done after turning it off?
The compressor motor has a thermal protector which will shut off the device before the device is overheated. When the thermal protector shuts the device off, please:
- Switch off the device.
- Unplug the device from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 30 minutes for the motor to cool down before another treatment. Make sure the air openings are not obstructed.
Can the device be used not only for inhalation, but also for air humidification?
This device is intended for aerosol therapy only. Any other use is not recommended.
How often the air filter should be changed, can it be washed or can the device be used without a filter?
- Change the filter every 30 days or when the filter turns gray.
- Do not wash or clean the filter.
- Do not operate the device without the air filter.
- Before inserting the new air filter make sure the air filter is clean and free of dust.
- Use only the manufacturer air filter designed for this device.
What power source does the EVOLU UNIVERSAL inhaler operates from?
The EVOLU UNIVERSAL inhaler is powered by electricity.