Blood pressure monitor black edition INTELLIGENT
An indispensable assistant in the family first aid kit
Blood pressure monitor INTELLIGENT black edition
Take control of your well-being by regularly measuring your blood pressure with one of our clinically approved EVOLU INTELLIGENT blood pressure monitors. Regular monitoring of blood pressure will help you take timely action and seek medical attention before problems such as heart disease or stroke occur. The EVOLU INTELLIGENT blood pressure monitor provides accurate results and is easy to use.
It is designed for use at home to monitor blood pressure and heart rate. The memory of indications is designed for two users, with 90 measurements for each. Operates on both AAA batteries and an adapter. Blood pressure is measured by applying a cuff to the arm. The obtained values are displayed on a large LED screen. The graphical blood pressure indicator not only informs about elevated pressure but also compares the results with the arterial hypertension classification scale developed by the World Health Organization (WHO), marking each pressure level relative to this scale.
Why is this blood pressure monitor perfect for you?
Here are some benefits of this product:
UNIVERSAL SIZE CUFF
LARGE LED SCREEN
EASY TO MANAGE
Measurement is made by means of one button. To perform the measurement, it is necessary to put on the cuff according to the instructions and turn on the power button, after which the tonometer will start measuring.
A very important feature for those who suffer from arrhythmia. Irregular heartbeat detection function detects irregularities in the rhythm of the heart and displays a special symbol on the tonometer display.
- Recommended for use by the elderly;
- Helps to recognize arrhythmia;
- One button control;
- Large and clear LED screen;
- Automatic shutdown in one minute;
- Stores 2x90 measurements in memory;
- Function of measurement of pulse;
- Powered by battery or AC adapter;
- Battery replacement indicator;
- Power supply: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries or AC adapter;
- Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 9 cm; 520 grams;
- Weight: 380 gr., without batteries;
- Measuring range: (30 ~ 280) mmHg Pulse: (40 ~ 199) bpm;
- Static pressure accuracy: ± 3mmHg Pulse: ± 5%;
- Cuff: 22 - 42 cm;
- Memory: 2x90 measurements;
- Low battery indicator: Yes;
- Error indicator: Yes;
- Arrhythmia / WHO score: Yes;
- AC adapter: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A; OUTPUT: 6V 500mA;
- Put the cuff on your upper arm according to the instructions.
- Press the "ON / OFF" button. During the first two seconds, all icons will appear on the display, then “0” or the last measurement record will be displayed on the screen, after which the measurement will begin.
- Start measurement: the cuff will automatically inflate. At the end of the measurement, the measurement results will be displayed on the LED screen.
- Pressure meter;
- User guide;
- Storage bag;
- 4 AAA batteries;
What do the two pressure readings mean?
These are systolic (upper) and diastolic (lower) pressure. Systolic pressure is the pressure in the blood vessels when the heart muscle contracts, or contracts. Diastolic pressure is the pressure in the vessels when the heart is at rest between two beats. Both of these pressures are measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
What is hypertension and can it be managed?
Hypertension - or high blood pressure - is a serious pathological condition that significantly increases the risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular system, brain, kidneys and other diseases. Hypertension can be managed by making lifestyle changes, avoiding stress, and taking medication under medical supervision. To prevent or control hypertension: don't smoke, exercise regularly, reduce your salt and fat intake, get regular health checks, maintain a healthy weight.
How do measure blood pressure correctly?
To get the most accurate blood pressure measurements:
- Sit comfortably; put your feet on the floor; do not cross your legs;
- Lean on a chair, your hand rests freely on the table;
- The middle of the cuff at the level of the heart;
- Remain calm and quiet during the measurement;
- Relax as much as possible and do not talk during the measurement;
- Take your blood pressure every day at about the same time;
- Do not take measurements immediately after a bath or exercise. Rest for about twenty minutes or half an hour before taking a measurement;
The following factors may affect the readings: conversation, nervousness, restless mood, leaning forward, movement, abrupt change in room temperature during measurement, measurement in moving vehicles, long-term continuous measurement; If measurements were taken: within an hour after lunch; after drinking wine, coffee, alcohol; after sports activities, baths;
How many times in a row can measurements be taken on the same arm?
Do not measure the same person more than 3 times without a break! Between each two measurements there must be a break of at least 5 minutes to rest - otherwise this may cause the appearance of hemorrhage. Do not measure your blood pressure more than 6 times a day.